Monday, March 4, 2013

Canine Genetic Testing Company Opens in Spokane


Hello to all!  I am working with a newly developing canine genetic testing company.  I am very excited about this company as they have already successfully created a human genetic testing company, Signature Genomics.  The goal of this company is to provide the same comprehensive, quality controlled genetic services to dogs as is the standard for humans.  Sadly there is NO regulation of the genetic testing offered to dogs (as I think some people have sadly experienced first hand.)
I could not move to Spokane so I I doing DNA collections and  the new primary contributor to their blog with my first blog now published!
Check out Paw Print Genetic at:
 

Martine Huslig, MS, BCGC
Board Certified Genetic Counselor
Contractor, Paw Print Genetics

850 E Spokane Falls Blvd, Suite 200
Spokane, WA 99202
Main: (509) 483-5950
Direct: (858) 442-3791