Monday, June 29, 2009

New Champion


Elle, the Meggitt's “just turned two years” beautiful female Briard finished her AKC championship June 29, 2009. Her name is now, “CH BRIARDALE’S CAMILLE LEBEC.” Hannah Spencer, Judy's X-4H member who is now in college, handled her and did a beautiful job.

Sonia Thompson reports that "Judy Meggitt, Barbara and Pascal Stoltz, who own Nutella (Nightwind's Dances with Wool), Bonnie & Haley Premble (Nutella's handling team) and I (with my husband Bruce Barnbaum on Saturday) had a wonderful weekend at the show in Mt Vernon. Nutella took Best of Opposite on Saturday. Tia took Reserve on Saturday, Nutella took reserve on Sunday. Tia earned another leg of Rally Novice (she did it in spite of me; I had not walked the course due to conflict with the breed ring. I read 2 signs wrong, earning handler error penalties)."

The photo above, courtesy of Vavra, was taken about three weeks ago at the Puyallup show.