Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome New Member!

A warm welcome is extended to Angela Trimm, her husband, their 3 year old, a small Yorkie and their new Briard puppy! Angela writes: " I am very excited about joining your club and raising my Briard. We actually just received our puppy today. My husband and I live in Camas, Washington and our puppy (Gia or Brandy, not sure which name yet) came to us from a breeder in California. We have never owned a Briard, but are completely already in love with her. " The new pup is show quality and although they've never even thought about it before, they would consider showing her. "Gia" or "Brandy" is out of Jasper II Vom Vossberg "Jasper"x Ch Briaramour's De Moulin Rouge RN, RA, RE, CD "Nikki". Angela would love to meet anyone who lives close to Camas with a Briard and adds that "I am very excited about our new journey with our amazing puppy. "